Bạn đang xem: Ha ji won và ji chang wook
5. Ha Ji Won was born in Seoul, 28th June 1978. Ji Chang Wook was born in Anyang, 5th July 1987. 6. Both have Cancer zodiac. While according lớn Chinese astrology, Ha Ji Won was born in Horse year while Ji Chang Wook in Rabbit year. 7. They have 9 years age gap. More startling fact, Ha Ji Won has been in Korean entertainment industy since 1997 while Ji Chang Wook must be still in elementary school that year. 8. Ha Ji Won comes from a large family of six (including her parents, 2 sisters, and one brother). Ha Ji-Won is the second oldest child in her family và her younger brother Jeon Tae Soo is an actor. 9. Ji Chang Wook is the only child in his family. His father died when he was in elementary school. He lives only with his mother now. 10. Ha Ji Won real name is Jeon Hae Rim. Her stage name is actually her manager’s first love name. 12. Ha Ji Won and Ji Chang Wook are the current mã sản phẩm for clothing & sportswear brand, Northcape since early 2014.
13. Both of them attended Dankook University and Ji Chang Wook regards her as his senior. Ha Ji Won was batch 1997 while Ji Chang Wook was batch 2006. 14. The fact above is also the first fact Ji Chang Wook told to lớn Ha Ji Won during their first scene in “Empress Ki”. Ji Chang Wook asked, “Noona, vày you know we’re from same university?” Ha Ji Won, “Oh is that so? Good.” (ROFLMAO) 15. They become loving couple in “Empress Ki”. The couple affectionately called TaNyang Couple, shortened from Ta Hwan & Seung Nyang, their characters’ name. While after Empress Ki, the shippers who continue ship them in real life called them JiJi, stands for Ha Ji Won và Ji Chang Wook.
16. Their first filming together is horse-riding scene on the beach that appeared on episode 4 of “Empress Ki”.
17. Both of them admit the scene as the most memorable scene in “Empress Ki”. However because of the scene filming they were bruised and Ha Ji Won said she can’t walk for 3 days. 18. Their last filming together is Ta Hwan kills Golta scene on episode 51 of “Empress Ki”. After the last filming both of them also gave short speech và bid farewell to the viewers.
19. Ji Chang Wook is the current model for Cass Beer. So did Ha Ji Won in 2010 after “Secret Garden”. 20. Ha Ji Won receives “Best Actor Selected by PD from 3 Main Stations Award” as well as “Popularity Award” và “Daesang (Grand Prize)” at MBC Drama Awards 2013. While Ji Chang Wook receives “Excellence Award”.
21. Both of them loves sports & working out. Ji Chang Wook loves football và basketball. While Ha Ji Won masters boxing, hapkido & swimming. Both also like horse-riding that’s why they appear naturally with the horse whenever they have to act horse-riding scene. 22. During “Empress Ki” press conference on Oct 24, 2013 (exactly one year ago), Ha Ji Won couldn’t choose between Joo Jin Mo & Ji Chang Wook. However in recent interviews she said she’s closer to lớn Ji Chang Wook & describes his scent as red flower scent. Between Ta Hwan & Wang Yoo, she chooses Ta Hwan because she likes someone who expresses his love directly. 23. Ji Chang Wook who stated he picked tuy vậy Hye Kyo as his ideal type before (December 2012) changed his ideal type on MBC Section TV (May 2014) to lớn Ha Ji Won. In one Empress Ki BTS, he admits he is Ha Ji Won’s fan.